Monday, January 5, 2009

Insomnia

Yes, here it is 11:54 and I am blogging. Of course I know that I have to get up in 6 hours, but I just couldn't sleep. I've been lying in bed for over an hour with my mind just racing. I hate it! Here's what's been going through my mind: What's for lunch tomorrow? What will the weather be? How should I dress Julia? Did my ex-boyfriend from 8 years ago cheat on me? Should I send him an email on MySpace and ask him? Wonder if anybody has posted a blog since I checked 1 hour and 10 minutes ago. Did I put those clothes in the dryer?
See...racing, and about some really crazy stuff. All the while, my dear hubby lies there snoring. Ugh. Well, now Julia is crying, so that gives me an excuse to be up...

4 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

WOW! I am glad to know I am not alone in wondering if someone from 8 years ago cheated on me.... :)
And yes, I lay in the bed thinking the same kind of stuff...
when this? What that? It's never ending and all the while it's like Brian doesn't have a care in the world.....
hey we need to do lunch again soon!

Stacey said...

My mind races,too. TV usually helps me!

Unknown said...

bless your heart! hope you got some rest!

Deborah said...

Weird, I had a night just like that last night too! Then to top it off I woke up off and on all night because of my DH's snoring. And he wonders why I'm tired! Hope you finally got some sleep.