Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Pictures

Seems I forgot to do my Easter post. Oops! Easter Sunday was absolutely gorgeous! Julia woke up and discovered the Easter bunny had left her a basket, and she was very excited! We ate dangerous amounts of candy, and then got ready for church. Here's the lovely lady before heading out the door:
We had a lovely sermon at church, and then the teenagers hid eggs for the little kids to find. Julia had a great time, and my heart was warmed by what I saw in the playground: all of the bigger kids obviously found all the eggs before the little kids even got out there good. I could tell the little ones were upset, but then I noticed the older kids taking the eggs out of their baskets and placing them on the ground close to the little ones. I almost cried it was so sweet. I would have never expected them to do something like that. But Julia, and all the other 2 year olds were so happy and just had a blast after that. =)




1 comment:

Ohilda said...

Oh Becky!! I can't get over how big Julia's getting. She's just beautiful. God bless her.