Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Only Me...part 2

So yeah, this morning was just like every other morning. I arrived at work around 8:00, parked in the garage and walked to the building. I got on the elevator with 4 other people, 2 of which were men, so of course they let us ladies on first. I was the first off the elevator when we got to the 4th floor. So I walk to my desk, sit down and work until around 9 when I go into my boss's office for a chat. We chat and then head out to the break room for coffee. As I'm walking out of the office, my boss (and best friend) says "ummmmmm, Becky" and I say "ummmmm, what?".
He then walks over to me and pulls not one, but two knee highs off my shirt. That's right...two knee highs in the perfect X formation had been stuck to the back of my shirt all morning. Now you KNOW those men I got on the elevator with saw it...as did everyone else I came in contact with before 9:00.

Sigh...only me

6 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

sorry - but because I know you I just had to laugh at that!! :)
Hey - you do know that sometimes men just DON'T have a freaking clue - they probably thought it was part of the outfit!!!

Becky said...

Oh honey, worry not. Every one in my department was all but rolling on the floor laughing at me. Might as well join the crowd.

And yes, yes of course...it's the latest fad! Knee Highs are SOOOO in! =) hahahaha

Unknown said...

NO Becky, not just YOU--that's my luck as well...it did deserve a little chuckle! That's just like a man to not say a thing--bless em! ha ha

Stephanie said...

That is funny because all of us moms do things like that. LOL

Ohilda said...

OMG....Ok. I'm sorry. Don't mean to laugh, but that's HILARIOUS!! Definitely something that would happen to me. :)

Alicia W. said...

That so sounds like something that would happen to me! LOL

I couldn't help but laugh! Hope you have a great weekend.