Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anniversary Trip

Welp, we're back! We ended up at Cherokee for a romantic weekend filled with shopping and gambling LOL. It really was nice. We stayed right across from Harrah's, but only went over there once. I got real mad after I put $20 in a machine and didn't win a darn thing...so we left. I understand addictions, trust me after 10 years of smoking and then having to quit, I understand addictions; but I don't see how people get addicted to gambling. It really made me mad. Anyway, we got up Saturday morning and went on a train ride from Bryson City to Natahala. The leaves were really beautiful. We had a great time, and there was plenty of sleep to be had!





2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I am so glad you had a great time!!! I bet the leaves were amazing!!!

JenGMomof2Boys said...

What a great anniversary getaway!! I'm with you on gambling... I've only been to Harrah's once, but after losing $20, I was done!