Friday, October 17, 2008

Great Night for Football

Ahhh, there's nothing better than going to a high school football game in the rain. The busiest game of the season, no doubt. All of the umbrellas pouring a steady stream of freezing rain down your back...not being able to see...the band not playing...yup, nothing better. My 10 year reunion is this weekend and we were all going to the game tonight, the reunion tomorrow night and something in the park on Sunday. I decided that $120 was a bit much to pay for a supper, so thought we'd just go tonight to see everybody. Unfortunately, all I got to see of them was the back of their umbrellas. It was horrible! I just hope my Boiling Springs Bulldogs won! We left half way through the first quarter :) I'm a wuss.
Hope you're Friday nights were much more pleasant.

Update: we lost to Dorman 14 - 0 :(

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Sorry it rained... And uh yea, sorry BS lost to Dorman.... We (Byrnes) play them next weekend!!

HorribleLicensePlates said...

I like your blog! Your daughter is just precious.

Thanks for reading our blog. ;-)