Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Picture Day!

I figured since I hadn't had Julia's pictures taken in studio since her 1 year old birthday, I should go ahead and do that today for her 2nd birthday. So I wait until aftertnoon nap is over so she'd be in a great mood. I get her all dolled up and out we go! Very exciting...can't wait to get some cute pictures to hang in the house and hand out to friends/family. And since my past experience at Wal-Mart had been wonderful (cheap price, good pictures) I decided that's where we go again. So in we go...Grandma, Julia, and me. Unfortunately the lady was already taking someone's pictures so we had to walk around and wait. (insert "Mommy I want that" here). They finally call us over the intercom so we go back to the studio. You would have thought that I was taking her in to get her arm cut off. Julia started screaming and crying and would not, for no amount of bribing, let go of my neck. The poor lady was just standing there shocked. She tried giving Julia toys to play with to get her to stop crying, which Julia took...but still cried. So after about 15 minutes of begging and pleading, we headed out of Wal-mart without 2 year old pictures. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I think it is something about the age!!!!! I SO need to take Lauren in really!!!