Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank God for Sisters

I just need to say that my sister is the BEST. She has no children of her own, and likes to get the urge out of her system by borrowing mine. So Stacey picked up Julia yesterday so that we could go to the wonderful football game (see below) and said she would return her tonight at the parent's. While I certainly did miss Julia, I'm not going to lie - it was nice to do whatever. I'm sure this will be on my Not Me Monday blog, but I slept until 3:00 today! 3:00!!! It was wonderful! I woke up at 12, had a bowl of cereal and went back to bed. I'm sure I'll pay for it tonight, but it sure was wonderful. I felt like a teenager again! (if only I could find my teenager body again).
So, thank you Stacey for a wonderful night, and anytime you need to borrow her again, that will be fine. I do what I can to help other people out - you know, I'm sweet like that :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aren't sisters great!!!! My sister and I were talking about you and Stacey today.

I saw your comment on my hairbows.


Thanks. They usually start around $2 and go up from there. On average they are around $5, but some are a little less. Maybe oneday we could meet up or something. I have so many more that I haven't taken pics of. It has become a very fun hobby.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Please give your sister my address!!!! :)