Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday




It's that time again! Time to tell the things I absolutely did not do last week. We all know, but Not Me Mondays started over at MckMama’s blog – My Charming Kids, and is a lot of fun. So here we go...


I did not have PMS so bad last week that I almost quit my job three times because my boss was being mean to me. I also did not cry everytime he told me to do something. Whew! Being off birth control certainly does not have any bad side effects on me!!!


I did not talk my husband into taking me to my favorite, expensive restaurant because I was having such a horrible week. We are saving for Christmas, so that would have been irresponsible.


I did not catch Julia drinking juice out of a cup that had been sitting on the table for an unmentionable number of days. YUCK!


I did not go to bed at 9:00 Saturday night, and then certainly did not take a two hour nap the next morning when Julia took hers!


I did not elbow my husband in the side for waking me up snoring the other night.




What did you not do?


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe that you elbowed hubby. I nearly don't do that EVERY night because I am either getting woke up or can't go to sleep. Poor men. I know they can't help it but DANG it's annoying.

I also know how that birth control issue goes, when they used to change mine all of the time--WOW. Talking about major melt downs. Guess we know why a Chick Fil A run was necessary. I also still cry every now and then around then and I have the Mirena. :) I hope you are feeling better.

Ohilda said...

I always try to find an excuse for going out to eat. :)

Hope you have a better week.

Ohilda

Gayle said...

Oooo, I love when I get to elbow! :) It's innocent payback for any irritating thing he may have done that day!

Shanan Strange said...

You've been Booo-ed! Hop on over to my blog and get more information! Boooooooooo!