Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Potty Time!

Woohoo! Breaking news! About five minutes ago, Julia came up to me and said "Mommy, I wanna potty." My jaw dropped and I froze! Potty? What? Where did she learn that? I bought her a potty a while back, but she never really showed any interest in it. There were a few times when she'd sit on it, but I think it was just because she thought it was a seat. But tonight, there were no false alarms. I ran her in there, dropped her pants and took off her diaper, and sure enough, she pee-peed! I'm so excited! Apparently the lady that keeps her has been working with her about going to the potty. Needless to say, there was a lot of jumping up and down and hugs and kisses! Oh, and Lightening McQueen stickers. Lots of Lightening McQueen stickers.

Guess it's time to buy some Pull-ups???

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

That is SO great!!!! Avery sits on his like its a seat!

Stephanie said...

Yep ours is just a seat too. Man you are lucky. I am patiently awaiting that day.