Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me Monday!


This is my first posting for “Not Me!” Monday, which was started over at MckMama’s blog – My Charming Kids! Basically these posts are, as MckMama puts it, being “brutally honest and living to tell about it”. It's great fun, and feels good to tell what you "didn't do"



I did not tell my husband that he had to let me sleep Saturday morning because he bought concert tickets for a rock concert without asking me. I also did not sleep until 12:30 because that would have been taking advantage of the situation.



I did not tell my 2 year old daughter that "Queen" was broken because I was tired of hearing Cars in the van. That would have been a lie.


I did not eat a whole can of cheese dip in one night. I did not buy more at Wal-mart last night.

I did not cry secretly on the way home from Wal-mart yesterday after the horrible photo experience. That would have been silly.

I did not log onto my blog page 5 times yesterday just to see if anybody had visited. That would have been ridiculous.








4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I never check my blog over and over again either. Too funny!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Awww come on...I admit I check to see all the different places around the country that visit. It's kind of cool if you ask me. But then that would not really be me and it's not you either right.

Ohilda said...

Too funny because I could probably NOT do each and every one of those.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

WhoooHooo chick!!! Don't you love seeing where people came to visit??!!!

THis is great!!!